- Riadh Elloumi <riadh at melix dot net>, responsible for core design,
- Fares Triki <trik at enst dot fr>, responsible for transparent proxying and access control.
- Basile Starynkevitch, developers team leader in the POESIA project.
- Sylvie Vignes, associate professor at the Networks and Computer Science Department at Telecom Paris.
- Clemens löser in HTML
and CSS validation.
- Rui Ataide (Symantec corporation) : a patch for interoperability
with Symantec Scan Engine.
How to join us ?
We are seeking for developers and end-users. Developers can help us by developing
new features, testing and documenting. End-users can help us by using shweby
and provide us with feed-back.
Here are some future development:
If you are intrested, please subscribe to our mailing list. We will do our best to reply to you.
- Web configuration interface improvements,
- OPTIONS and Preview support in ICAP protocol,
- ICAP caching,
- developing proxylets (applications that run over an ICAP server),
- web page design and new logo,
- other ideas ?
Shweby developers team.